My Journal

"I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy." - G.K. Chesterton

Wednesday, September 17, 2003

i'm just sitting here, wondering what to write. on one hand, there has been so much going on. on the other hand, nothing inspires me right now.

maybe i can just share for now that God is doing some amazing stuff in my life right now. if you're reading this, i'd really appreciate it if you could pray that i would be able to hear Him. something that i've been asking God for nearly four years is finally coming to pass. kind of a secret, sorry, but my prayer request is not at all vague. my prayer really is that i would be able to hear Him, i don't care what i hear from Him, just that i hear something, and that i know for sure that it is Him.

i may be inspired to write more soon, but that's it for now. at least i'm checking in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home